Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Beginning of the End

My last day of spring break, last day in Belfast, was spent staring at the river, wandering about the city and pretty much just relaxing. My flight was scheduled for six thirty, but delayed two hours so it was almost midnight by the time I got to the airport in Paris, and almost 1am when I got to the Gare de Lyon, where I would have a 6 am train back to Montpellier. What I unfortunately didn't know is that the station closes between 1:30 and 4:30, so I was left sitting on the benches outside, wandering the streets of Paris in the middle of the night, going to the police prefecture to use the toilet... Interesting night.

I got back to Montpellier a few hours before my one Monday class, so I dropped off my bags, changed into some cleaner clothes, and went to class more tired than I could imagine - luckily we were just going over our last test.

This week was finals and classes, from here out all I have left is a lit test and several more German classes. It's nearing the end!

No comments: