Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break, woooo

Now that the blockage has finally ended (although not the national professor's strike...) of course it's time to head out for a two week vacation. While I originally had planned to go alone, I found someone in my class almost as crazy as I am. Thus we'll be heading out early Friday morning for a long and busy trip. I'll be bringing my computer this time, so I'll probably have posts from the road as it were... It'll make it easier to break this up anyway. So for those who may be interested, here's our plan, subject to change slightly as we haven't reserved any trains but the first and last.

April 3rd
Montpellier-> Lyon-> Geneva (Switzerland)
Geneva-> Lucerne
April 4th
Lucerne-> Innsbruck (Austria)
April 5th
Innsbruck-> Salzburg
Salzburg-> Vienna-> Budapest (Hungary)
April 7th
Budapest-> Vienna
April 8th
Vienna-> Prague (Czech Republic)
April 10th
Prague-> Copenhagen (Denmark - this is a flight, so this one is for sure)
April 11th
Copenhagen-> Hamburg (Germany)
April 12th
Hamburg->Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Amsterdam-> Brussels(Belgium)
April 13th
Brussels-> Bruges
Bruges-> Luxembourg
April 14th
Luxembourg-> Paris
April 15th
Paris-> Glasgow (Scotland, obviously another flight so this isn't changing either)
April 17th
Glasgow-> Belfast (Northern Ireland, also a flight)
April 19th
Belfast-> Paris
April 20th
Paris-> Montpellier

Wow! I'm nuts! I hope Stevie and I don't drive each other insane, but I'm sure it'll be great. I'll have plenty of time to write on train rides, so I'll keep you posted when I find wifi...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fabulous spring break! Have fun!